The Frankston Photographic Club run a number of activities and events.
Find out a bit more
- We meet 2nd, 3rd, 4th Wednesday night each month at Frankston & District Masonics Hall, 4 Stotts Lane Frankston South
- Doors open at 7:00pm for a friendly chat and a cuppa before an informative presentation starting at 7.30pm
- 1st Wednesday of the month is a daytime outing
- 2nd Wednesday of each month is our Club Competition Scoring & Critique
- 3rd & 4th Wednesday of each month is a guest presenter/information session/practical session
- 5th Wednesday is optional social dinner at the Baxter Tavern
- Have a look at the Event Calendar to see what’s coming up.
- If you want to visit the Frankston Photographic Club, see a map of How to Find Us